Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tomorrow is a New Day!

Some days you just know...this is not going to be a good one. Today, was not a good one for me in the health category. I had a marathon days of meetings, which started at 6:30am. I did not intend on being bad, but with all the constant running I didn't make time for myself. As they say if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. It is so true.

I didn't track my calories, but it could not be good. I ended the day with a juicy burger from the new hot burger joint in Atlanta http://www.flipburgerboutique.com/. To make myself feel better about eating it, I didn't eat the top bun and only hate half my onion rings, but still that was no consolation, especially since this morning I had a chicken biscuit minus the top bun. I guess I thought I would rationalize the calories away.

Thanks for grace,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment