Sunday, May 10, 2009

So where have I been...

I gotta admit the past 2 weeks have been a total bust for me for diet and weight loss. Between my daughter not sleeping for over a week now and a conference at work with triple the number of hours it's been bad! Honestly, I've had moments of wondering if I really want to do this. So for starters I will try to focus on the positives instead of beating myself up again over my setbacks...

Over these weeks I've done some research. It's been mainly about lifestyle changes instead of dieting. I'm destined to fail with a diet because at some point a diet has to end. So....here are my goals for improved eating this week.

1. Stop eating by 8PM.
2. Drink at least 50oz. of water each day.
3. Eat natural snacks instead of processed foods.

Now for working out. This week will be tough because of sleep deprivation and my husband's work schedule. Here is a plan. I'm hoping to be able to stick to it.....
M- AM Running/Weights workout.
T- AM Workout video at home.
W- AM Running/Weights workout.
T- Workout at home.
F- Rest/Zumba
S- YMCA Zumba!!

That's all for this week. I will be posting as each day progresses to celebrate the victories.

Praying for you Joy! Thanks for pushing me forward.

B

1 comment:

  1. You can do it and I like the plan!! It looks awesome I will have to tag some of that!

    ReplyDelete