Monday, May 25, 2009

Two-A-Days

My dear friend Zoe is getting married in 11 weeks. I know that it is 11 weeks because I am in the wedding and I have a bridesmaid's dress to fit into.

So, in the spirit of not wanting to be completely embarrassed as I walk down the aisle I have up'd my game to two-a-days. The morning workouts have been easy, the evening not so much. I am doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred as the evening workout. It is 20 minutes of circuit training, but it is a serious workout for me. I am feeling good. I will have to update this more often just for a little more accountability.

So far, so good. (It has only been two days.)

Joy

2 comments:

  1. Joy...AWESOME. I'm so proud of you for doing this. Keep me posted on the 2 a days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Baby Girl, Go! You can do it! I' rooting for you1

    ReplyDelete